For many years now, EZMaxMobile has been our go-to solution for clients wanting to bring the power of Maximo and mobility together. It’s quick to deploy, easy to use and delivers value right out of the box. Today, there’s even more to get excited about as InterPro announce the new EZMaxMobile 6.0 release.
In our pre-release briefings with developers InterPro Solutions, we’ve seen a strong focus on delivering enhanced speed and responsiveness in EZMaxMobile 6.0, along with a fresh UI. With more than 30 EZMaxMobile projects behind us, we’ve found that clients rarely need to customise their implementation before realising significant improvement in their asset management performance. The adoption of the Angular web application framework, however, makes EZMaxMobile 6.0 a contender in enterprise deployments where application development is required.
The bottom line is that this latest version of EZMaxMobile retains everything we love about the app, and adds a new, modern look. New features include:
- An updated Start Center with new cards to ease navigation.
- Enhanced speed and responsiveness throughout the application.
- Improved tools to extend online capabilities for offline use — an important consideration for organisations that have technicians working in locations without a reliable data connection.
- A new foundation for cross-app integration across the EZMax Suite, as well as external applications.
- Enhancements to InterPro’s patented sync technology, making its industry-leading offline performance even faster than it already is.
Interpro Solutions’ Co-Founder and CEO Bill Fahey sees EZMaxMobile 6.0 setting the bar for the next generation of Maximo mobility for years to come. “The improvements we’ve made in this version, particularly adopting Angular to accelerate UI changes and easily customize business processes, and the enhanced app speed — critical to user satisfaction — further extend EZMaxMobile’s lead over all other options in the Maximo mobility space.”