Clarita Solutions is delighted to announce that we are now official members of the Esri Partner Network. As Silver Partners, Clarita joins the ranks of a global community of GIS specialists offering expertise, solutions, and services in ArcGIS and related products.
Achieving and maintaining formal partner status is important to us because it demonstrates our commitment and capability to deliver on the world’s leading GIS toolset. We regularly provide strategic advice and guidance to clients on their GIS and Asset Management. By becoming an active member of the Esri Partner Network, we have the opportunity offer even deeper insight on Esri’s future plans and how our clients can take advantage of the changing technology.
When choosing to work with a recognised Esri partner, you can be assured that they:
- are an existing user of the toolset with in-depth knowledge of GIS;
- have a solid business strategy supported by a proven track record of end user success;
- deliver immediate value by configuring first, and customising second;
- provide solutions and services on the most current version of ArcGIS;
- integrate ArcGIS with other systems; and
- ensure customer success by providing initial and ongoing guidance and long term support
Although we’ve been working with ArcGIS for years, being formally recognised as Esri Partners is a big step forward for us to be able to better support our existing clients and grow the Location Practice offerings to new clients. This benefits Clarita clients in a number of key ways, including:
- access to the full suite of Esri products;
- access to “early” knowledge of technology and product changes (6-12 months prior to the general GIS community finding out); and
- access to industry leading experts and thought leaders, both within Esri, and the large number of partners worldwide – to collaborate and share information, advice and technical resources.
And we plan to hit the ground running in 2018. I am particularly looking forward to attending the Esri Partner Conference in California from 3-5 March. This is THE place to hear from Esri president Jack Dangermond about Esri’s vision for the future of GIS and I plan to share insights on the product roadmap and industry trends here on the Clarita blog. Got a burning question or troublesome issue you would like to take straight to the source? Let’s talk and I will champion your cause with Esri direct.
Clarita’s location practice is now in a stronger position than ever to provide technical leadership and strategic vision on the ArcGIS platform. I encourage you to review our capabilities on the Esri Partner Network and connect with us on your next GIS challenge.